Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTB: L/H exhaust manifold suit VT L67 supercharged v6  (Read 2327 times)
VYBR8R
WCC
of WCC

« on: January 06, 2012, 03:24:12 PM »

WTB: L/H exhaust manifold suit VT L67 supercharged v6

as the subject says, got an exhaust leak on the manifold, further inspection found a small crack in the manifold. sealed it up for now with exhaust sealant but will want to replace it soon, speaking of which does anybody know if the L67 and L34's (ecotechs) manifolds are the same? i would think they were but somethings hinting might not be.

"U are a retard"  end quote
VSGTS238
Club Member
of WCC

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 06:50:17 PM »

as the subject says, got an exhaust leak on the manifold, further inspection found a small crack in the manifold. sealed it up for now with exhaust sealant but will want to replace it soon, speaking of which does anybody know if the L67 and L34's (ecotechs) manifolds are the same? i would think they were but somethings hinting might not be.
would it be worthwhile putting some pacemaker extractors on it ?

P.B 11.57@115 mph. 60ft 1.66 (Mickey Thomson E/T Street Radials,125hp shot NOS)
88vys
Club Member
of WCC

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »

talk to justin at bye he'll be able to tell you if the manifolds are the same if they are i have a set that came off my ecotec (vy) you can have for nothing as they are just taking up space

15.8 itll go faster
VYBR8R
WCC
of WCC

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 09:33:32 PM »

would it be worthwhile putting some pacemaker extractors on it ?

yeah it would, with the L67's its better to do the exhaust last. so just gonna replace the stuffed one for now. 88vys cheers mate have msgd if they are can i come get them?

"U are a retard"  end quote
88vys
Club Member
of WCC

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 12:31:09 AM »

yea to easy they are at my dads place in parkwood so i can meet you thier if your sor or i can get them and bring them to a event or my place in bassendean

15.8 itll go faster
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc